Legal Terms for Visitors
Any person or entity ("User") visiting, using or otherwise accessing the site at www.babyforest.co ("Site"), the app known as "Baby Forest" ("App"), or any information contained in the site agrees to and is bound by the following terms and conditions of this visitor agreement (Agreement").
- 1. Baby Forest. The Site and the App, together with all content, data and other materials contained in the Site and the App (“Content”) are owned or controlled by Baby Forest Media Limited, a company registered in the Republic of Ireland, having its registered office at Sexton Farm, Foherlagh, Aughadown, Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland. Baby Forest Media Limited is referred to in these terms and conditions as "we", "us", "our" or “Baby Forest”.
- 2. Use of Site and the App. This Site and the App are intended only for the purposes specified on the Site and/or the App. Use of the Site and/or the App and/or the Content is entirely at your own risk. Please note that, whilst we endeavour to provide and host accurate and useful information, the Content may be inaccurate and is subject to change, often at very short notice. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all Content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind (either implied or express) and is not intended as specific commercial or legal advice. Specifically, Baby Forest does not represent or warrant that the Site, the App or the Content will be accurate, up-to-date, complete or free of defects, including (without limitation) viruses or other harmful elements.
- 3. Registration as a Creator or a Member/Buyer. If you register with the Site and/or the App, you must: agree to the terms of either a Creator Agreement (for those offering goods or services) or a Member/Buyer Agreement (for those looking to purchase/commission goods or hire/procure creative services); agree to keep your password secure and confidential and not allow anyone else to use your email address or password to access the Site and/or the App; agree not to do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any secured area of the Site and/or the App; and agree not to create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the Site and/or the App, or other Users, or to seek to pass yourself off as another User.
- 4. Featured Links. The Site and the App refer to links to other websites from time to time. Baby Forest: (i) does not endorse or take responsibility for the content of such websites, (ii) is not responsible for the availability of such websites; and (iii) will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using such websites. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own risk.
- 5. Links to Us. Any other website may link to the Site and/or refer to the App, provided it does not imply any endorsement of its products or services by Babyforest, does not misrepresent its relationship with or present false information about Baby Forest, does not infringe any intellectual property or other right of any person and complies with all relevant laws and regulations. Please note, however, that Baby Forest reserves the right to withdraw such permission at any time and to take any other appropriate action.
- 6. Use of Content. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site or its contents in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly allowed herein or as permitted by UK or local law. Baby Forest, unless otherwise stated, owns or controls all relevant rights in the Site, the App and the Content.
- 7. Hacking. You agree not to attempt to damage, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse-engineer, or otherwise interfere (collectively, "Interfere") with the Site and/or the App in any manner. If you in any way Interfere with the Site and/or the App, you agree to pay or refund all damages incurred by Baby Forest. Baby Forest will cooperate with the authorities in prosecuting any User who Interferes with the Site and/or the App or otherwise attempts to defraud Baby Forest or any other parties through User's use of the Site and/or the App or services provided via the Site and/or the App. Baby Forest reserves the right to deny any or all access or service to any User for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion. User agrees that we may block User’s IP address or addresses at any time, and at our sole discretion to disallow User's continued use of the Site and/or the App without giving you any advance notice. We reserve the right to take any action we may deem appropriate in our sole discretion with respect to violations or enforcement of the terms of this Agreement, and we expressly reserve all rights and remedies available to us at law or in equity.
- 8. Complaints. If you believe that you are the owner of the copyright or other rights in any material(s) appearing on Baby Forest, and/or that ownership of the copyright or other rights in any material has been incorrectly used or represented on Baby Forest, or that any Content is objectionable in any other way, please contact us via email@example.com.
- 9. Trade Marks. The brands, products and service names used in the Site and/or the App (including without limitation, “Baby Forest” and ”Babyforest”) are the trademarks or trade names of Baby Forest or its trading partners unless otherwise stated. You may not distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trade marks, trade names or taglines without the prior written permission of Baby Forest.
- 10. Limitation of Liability. User agrees that the liability of Baby Forest to User under this Agreement shall be limited to the greater of the amount User has actually paid to Baby Forest for its services and £100. Nothing in this Agreement shall operate to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence of Baby Forest.
- 11. Indemnity. User agrees to indemnify Baby Forest for any loss or damage that may be incurred by Baby Forest (including without limitation legal fees)s arising from User's use of the Site and/or the App or User's use of any information obtained through the Site and/or the App.
- 12. Severability. If any part, term, or provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any relevant law, the remaining portions or provisions shall still remain valid and continue in full force and effect.
- 13. Changes to this Agreement. This Agreement and/or any other terms of service may be changed without prior notice, and any such amendment will be applicable to all Users from the date and time such revised terms have been posted on the Site and/or the App. User’s continued use of the Site and/or the App or services constitutes agreement with and acceptance of any such amendment or other changes.
- 14. Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.